NTT DATA successfully outsourced all application testing for a global payments services company by creating a world class test centre of excellence.
Mar. 1, 2017
NTT DATA Corporation
NTT DATA Corporation (hereinafter called “NTT DATA”) has established the “AI & IoT Business Section” on March 1, 2017 as an expert organisation with know-how in analytics, AI, and edge computing technology*1 required by IoT society.
The “AI & IoT Business Section” consists of an expert team of 200 data analysts, data scientists, and consultants, as well as 1500 developers of embedded technologies. By taking full advantage of the unique know-how in server-side technology such as large-scale transaction processing, edge-side embedded software development technology for vehicle-installed devices and mobile devices, AI technology, and analytics that the NTT DATA and NTT DATA Group have cultivated over the years, we, along with our clients, will provide new value for end-users and society.
The “AI & IoT Business Section” aims to expand its sales of AI- and IoT-related business to the 50-billion-yen level by the year 2020.
With recent advancements in AI- and IoT-related technology, IoT society and next-generation automotive society are highly expected. Today, it has become possible to obtain and process real-time information in massive amounts from individual devices and sensors that are estimated to be several hundred billions, and it will be essential for each company to know how to use this information effectively to return profits as added value to end-users. Moreover, it is required to further accelerate the digital transformation of clients’ business while taking advantage of AI technology.
Overview of the new organisation
To swiftly deal with clients’ business transformation to adapt to changes over time, we established the “AI & IoT Business Section” as an expert organisation of AI and IoT technology.
The “AI & IoT Business Section” consists of an expert team of 200 analysts, data scientists, and consultants, as well as 1500 developers of embedded technologies. By taking full advantage and maximising the use of the unique achievements and know-how in AI- and IoT-related technology that NTT DATA Corporation Business Solutions Sector and NTT DATA Group have cultivated over the years, we will provide high added value not only to our clients but also to each end-user.
NTT DATA Group’s achievements and know-how of AI- and IoT-related technology
- 1 “Large-scale transaction processing technology on the server side” and “data collaboration platform construction technology” that have been cultivated throughout the history of large-scale system construction
- 2 “Embedded software development technology on the edge-side” that has been cultivated through the experiences of NTT DATA MSE, NTT DATA SBC, and NJK.
- 3 “Advanced analytical skills and the practical skill of AI technology, such as machine learning, and deep learning” that has been cultivated by the NTT DATA Big Data Business Promotion Office and NTT DATA Mathematical Systems Inc.
- 4 “Good coordination skills” to connect individual siloed*2 elements into one, as well as to connect each enterprise and industry
- 5 “The latest AI- & IoT-related technology” by NTT Laboratories.
To add our achievements and know-how, we will also provide solutions and services using next-generation technology including AI & IoT.
Newly provided value
- Providing IoT service to the manufacturing industry (from the edge-side to the server side, analytics, and network). With our achievements and know-how in software embedded development on the edge-side that we have been cultivating from experiences of vehicle-installed devices and mobile devices, NTT DATA supports clients in utilising a wide range IoT technology for realising their business strategy. We accelerate prototyping for proof-of-concept cases with IoT in the field of smart factories, SCM, and after-sales service that we have been promoting with our clients in the manufacturing industry, to develop them into concrete IoT solutions. Not only consistent system construction and operation from the edge-side to the server side, NTT DATA also supports clients in implementing IoT services such as analysis to utilise obtained information, IoT networking, and security. We aim to expand our business to utilise IoT and AI in the life sciences field at an early stage in the future.
- Providing AI services to contribute to our clients’ business value. By taking advantage of our achievements of more than 300 cases of big data analysis, as well as our AI technology such as “corevoTM,” NTT DATA provides AI services to contribute to our clients’ business value. With high expectations of AI technology, there has been a variety of machine learning frameworks from IT vendors; however, the skill, functional coverage area, and the method differ according to each client’s needs. NTT DATA provides the best methodology, machine learning framework for data analysis and prediction, and common base platform for each industry to construct ideally combined services for each user.
Future course of action
NTT DATA aims to further expand its services- and value-creation-related AI & IoT technology, and to expand sales in the field to the 50-billion-yen level by the year 2020
To make use of our experience in having diverse contact points, NTT DATA would like to continuously support our clients by bringing them business innovation and by creating new value as a digital innovation partner.
- *1 ”Edge computing technology” is a kind of technology to process large quantities of data at high speed by distributing the edge server that is located nearer to users than cloud.
- *2 “Siloed” is a condition where elements are reviewed or constructed by each task or each independent division of a company, and the overall optimizations as a company is not attempted to add value for clients.
- *“Corevo” is the trademark of NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION.
- *Other names of products, companies, and organisations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
For more information, please contact:
Business Solution Sector
NTT DATA Corporation
Tel: +081 50 5546 8595
|When:||28 April 2017|
|Where:||Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre|
NTT DATA is a proud gold sponsor of Agile Testing, Test Automation & BDD Sydney. Hosted by Testingmind, this event brings the best in Agile Testing and Automation with real time experience and thought leadership.
Key topic areas covered include:
The event features an inspiring line up of talks by field leaders in Agile Testing & Test Automation, including NTT DATA’s very own, Shobhit Garg. Shobhit is the Head of Testing Practice in the ANZ region and brings over 2 decades experience in Quality Assurance and Testing.
More information about the program and keynote speakers can be found at the Agile Testing, Test Automation & BDD Sydney Website. With just 100 seats available, be sure to register early.
|When:||21 March 2017 (8.00am and 7.30pm)|
|Where:||Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre|
The Salesforce World Tour Conference showcases a community of trailblazers, pioneers and innovators. This year NTT DATA will be joining the impressive list of technology innovators showcasing at the Customers Success Expo. It will be a chance to interact with our latest product demos and pick up some best practice advice from some of our most successful customers.
While you’re visiting us at the World Tour expo, make sure to check out the vast number of inspiring speakers and panel discussions, including a keynote address from Mark Hawkins, Saleforce’s CFO and Executive Vice President. Mark brings over 30 years’ leadership working with leading finance organisations at global software and technology companies including Autodesk, Logitech, Dell and Hewlett-Packard.
To register for the event, be sure to visit the Salesforce World Tour 2017 website. We look forward to seeing you there.
Technology has never been more crucial to providing customer value, driving competitive advantage and achieving operational and cost efficiencies. As a top 10 global IT services provider, NTT DATA is an IT innovator you can trust. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, our operations span across a network of 100,000 industry professionals, with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide.
With business in all states of Australia, NTT DATA provide a full suite of IT services to clients in the Public Sector, Transportation, Retail, Insurance and Financial Services industries. We work at all levels of the IT ecosystem, providing solutions for Big Data and Analytics, Application Development and Management, Enterprise Application Services, IT Outsourcing, CRM, and Quality Assurance and Testing.
As a partner to our clients, we devise strategies to remove the pain-points that inhibit growth, while developing cost-effective solutions, with the right technology mix, to meet the demands of an agile, digital economy.
A Rich History of Innovation
From our integral role in building Japan’s financial systems to helping advance safety in air transportation, NTT DATA has been a pioneer of social change for more than five decades.
"This region has the required potential to surge ahead in the IT services market place. In responding to it, we are determined to commit this market with a long term growth strategy. We can continue to make a difference in our societies by our unique and dynamic approach to business opportunities which are trending to grow in our region more than ever before."
Senior Vice President, NTT DATA Corporation
President and CEO of NTT DATA Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
October. 18, 2016
NTT DATA Corporation
Global IT Services provider, NTT DATA, has been recognised at #5 on the IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings Top100.
The Top 100 list is made up of the leading technology firms that derive more than one-third of their revenue from financial institutions. NTT DATA is recognised as one of the largest global enterprise technology companies measured by calendar year revenue globally earned from financial services.
The ranking truly reflects NTT DATA’s deep industry and technology expertise and various solutions for the financial services industry including banking, wealth management, capital markets, payments and card processor fields and insurance.
To view the FinTech report, visithttp://www.idc.com/download/finalrankings2016.pdf
ABOUT FINANCIAL INSIGHTS
IDC Financial Insights assists financial service businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers who serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. For more information, please visit www.idc.com/financial, email email@example.com, or call 508-620-5533. Visit the IDC Financial Insights Community at http://idc-community.com/financial.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with operations in more than 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
"I am delighted that itelligence is coordinating and bundling the SAP activities of the NTT DATA subsidiaries in the booming markets. This is a successful milestone for NTT DATA and itelligence on their joint path towards offering customers around the world top-quality, optimized IT solutions and SAP consulting."
Chairman of the Board itelligence (NTT DATA Group)
"In China's rapid economic development period, allocate global group resources rationally, deliver more effective services, advanced products and solutions to our new and existing clients. Centralizing each of service locations we are committed to providing full-service support and comprehensive development."
CEO of NTT DATA(China) Co., Ltd
"NTT DATA is the new powerful global IT Service Provider focused on IT Innovation. Through encompassing the rich history and deep expertise from each integrating company NTT DATA offers local knowledge and agility combined with global reach and size - the best of both worlds."
President and CEO of NTT DATA EMEA
"As the proven alternative for IT Services, NTT DATA helps companies of all sizes across all industries flex their business with our innovative solutions, global reach and thought leadership - delivered with an unparalleled culture for quality and client focus. -"
Senior Vice President, NTT DATA Corporation & CEO of NTT DATA, Inc.
"We contribute to the prosperity of customers and society through realizing innovation. We are developing cutting-edge services that anticipate trends in technology and strengthening system development capabilities. We are building a new structure to advance the integration and enhance the efficiency of its global operations. This new framework makes NTT DATA a true "global business partner" that brings the success of client’s global businesses through the provision of services to both local and global customers."
President and Chief Executive Officer of NTT DATA Corporation
Matters Protected by Copyright on this Web Site
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, the copyright of all documents, images, pictures, software, and other content provided on this Web site belongs to NTT DATA Thailand or to third parties that have granted rights thereof to NTT DATA Thailand. The handling or use of the said documents, images, pictures, software, and other works is subject to the following conditions.
- Works contained in this Web site may be displayed and may be reproduced by printing or other means only for personal nonprofit use by private individuals and for internal use by corporate and other organizations and bodies, subject to the condition that NTT DATA Thailand’s copyright notice must be affixed to all such reproductions. If usage conditions that differ from these are stated with regard to any works on this Web site, those conditions take precedence to these.
- Any use other than that described above is permitted only on condition that a written request is made in advance, and NTT DATA Thailand’s formal permission is obtained. Approval will be refused for any methods of use that may lead to misunderstanding on the part of third parties.
The names of NTT DATA Thailand’s products and services referred to on this Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of NTT DATA Thailand. The names of other companies, products, services, etc., are the trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.
With the exception of the permissions set out on this page, this Web site shall not be construed as granting permission for any other rights based on the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of NTT DATA Thailand or any third party.
The pages on this site have been designed so that they can be viewed with older versions of many browsers. However, browsers updated in line with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) specifications have special accessibility features, so visitors to this site with more up-to-date browsers will enjoy a better viewing experience.
The best service environment
- The latest version of Google Chrome for Windows 7 as of October 2015.
The recommended service environment
- The latest version of Firefox for Windows XP/Vista/7 as of October 2015, the latest version of Google Chrome for Windows XP/Vista as of October 2015, and Internet Explorer Version 9 for Windows Vista/7
- Safari 5.x for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
The minimum service environment
- Internet Explorer 8, 7, and 6 for Windows XP/Visat/7
- Flash Player 10 or later has to be installed.
Adobe Flash Player
Allows you to view animation and other content made with Adobe Flash as well as other compatible content.
Allows you to view and print content provided in PDF files.
This site aims to be an attractive yet accessible site that can be used by as many people as possible. It therefore makes use of the latest in web expression technologies and methods. NTT DATA Thailand intends to continue working to make the site as accessible as possible, based on the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, the Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities Information and communications equipment, software and services Part 3: Web content (JIS X 8341-3), and the Guidelines for Designing Accessible Web Content on the Internet announced at the fifth session of the Joint Meeting of the IT Strategy Council and the IT Strategy Headquarters, as well as other standards.
Linking to the NTT DATA Thailand Web site
Operators of other Web sites are, as a general rule, free to include links to this Web site. However, NTT DATA Thailand assumes no responsibility for the content of any third-party sites linked to or from this site. The scope of this Web site is limited to pages with the domain name “nttdata.com” . Links to pages outside this scope should be made only after confirming the policy of the respective sites.
The following practices are strictly forbidden.
- 1.Linking to this site from a site with content slanderous of or otherwise injurious to the company or its products or harmful to its reputation.
- 2.Linking to this site from a site with content that goes against the public order and morals.
- 3.Linking to this site from a site containing illegal content, or involved in or likely to be involved in illegal activity.
- 4.Using a frame or other means to disguise the fact that the displayed content is from this site.
Using the NTT DATA Corporate Logo
When using the NTT DATA corporate logo GIF for making links to this site, please observe the following use conditions and guidelines.
Corporate Logo Use Conditions
Use of the NTT DATA corporate logo shall constitute agreement to abide by the following conditions.
- The logo GIF shall be used only for linking to the NTT DATA Web site.
- The user shall acknowledge the rights of NTT DATA to the logo and shall make no claims regarding those rights.
- Use of the NTT DATA logo to link to this site does not entitle the owner of the linking Web site to any privilege or consideration by NTT DATA, nor shall any such representation be made.
- The logo GIF shall be used exactly in the form provided, without making any alterations.
- NTT DATA reserves the right to discontinue allowing the use of its corporate logo at any time, and has the right to alter its shape and design.
Linking from the Company Name
Use the following HTML code when linking from the company name.
<a href="http://th.nttdata.com/">NTT DATA Thailand</a>
Please use a proper form of the company name in the link: NTT DATA Thailand.
Other Points to Note
The content of the NTT DATA Thailand Web site is subject to change or deletion without prior notice. The use conditions given here may be changed without prior notice. In case of such change, the user shall be responsible for following the new conditions. Before reproducing this Web site in books, magazines or other printed materials, or in a CD-ROM or other recording media, please contact us.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web site, NTT DATA Thailand is not responsible for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors herein. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
This website, NTT DATA Thailand, is owned and operated by NTT DATA Thailand, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corporation, a Japanese corporation.
NTT DATA Thailand’s Personal Information Protection Policy
NTT DATA Thailand recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding of its customers’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, NTT DATA Thailand has established the Personal Information Protection Policy described below and ensures that all its officers, employees, and business partners thoroughly understand and fully comply with the Policy.
- 1.Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Information
- 1.Personal information shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal information collected is limited, and, the information shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
- 2.Personal information collected by NTT DATA Thailand shall not be provided to third parties without prior express consent of the customers, except as required by law or regulation.
- 3.NTT DATA Thailand may entrust customers’ personal information with authorized third parties. In all such cases, NTT DATA Thailand shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract,etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
- 2.Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
NTT DATA Thailand shall accommodate requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, etc. of customers’ personal information promptly within a reasonable scope.
- 3.Implementation of Security Measures
NTT DATA Thailand implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefor.
- 4.Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Information
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information, NTT DATA Thailand’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle personal information comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
- 5.Continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
NTT DATA Thailand makes continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of personal information as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
- 6.Inquiries as to Personal Information
NTT DATA Thailand will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope. Please contact NTT DATA Thailand’s customer service.
President and Chief Executive Officer
NTT DATA Thailand may revise the Policy set out above and issue notification of all revisions on this website.
This is an English translation of the official version of the Policy, which has been published in Japanese.
The Use of Information Requested from Users of This Website
This website is operated for the purpose of providing information about NTT DATA Thailand. Certain parts of the site request its visitors to provide personal information for the following purposes of:
- Responding and answering to inquiries;
- Delivering NTT DATA Thailand’s public relations magazine INFORIUM; and
- Delivering news releases.
Please note that it may be necessary, for the above purposes, to provide such information to a third party to enable it to provide answer and delivery services directly to the site visitors.
- 1.Purposes of information provision to a third party
- a)NTT DATA Thailand may, for the above purposes, disclose personal information provided at the discretion of the site visitors. Except in this case, it shall not provide such information to a third party without the prior consent of the site visitors. However, the following cases of b) and c) will make an exception.
- b)In the case where the provision of such information is ordered by the court or governmental agencies, national or local, in accordance with the stipulation of laws or regulations.
- c)In the case where it is necessitated for the purpose of protection of rights, property, security, etc. of the site visitors and NTT DATA Thailand.
- 2.Items of personal information
- Names, company names, section names, posts of assignment, addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, and e-mail addresses
- 3.Means or media of provision
- Internet delivery
- Provision in writing or through other media
- 4.Party to which personal information is provided
- The party designated by NTT DATA Thailand
- 5.Contract with the preceding party on handling personal information
- A contract has been made between NTT DATA Thailand and the party on the handling of personal information.
Please note that if we are provided with inaccurate personal information by the site visitors, we may be unable to respond to their inquiries, etc.
Use of this website is the responsibility of the user. NTT DATA Thailand accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damage arising from any information obtained from this website or from other linked websites.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
This website is administered by NTT DATA Thailand.
Notwithstanding the fact that this site can be accessed from countries worldwide that have laws different from those of Japan, both the users of this site and NTT DATA agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and ordinances of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government regarding the use of this site.
NTT DATA makes no statement or indication whatsoever on this site concerning such matters as the appropriateness of the content of this site to the environments of the persons who access it. Access to this site is at the free will of the persons who access it, and responsibility for use of the site lies with them.
To enhance the convenience of the users of this website, some pages send data files in the form of cookies to users’ computers, but this is not used by NTT DATA Thailand to obtain personal information from users.
Today’s business world is evolving faster than ever in Japan and across the globe. As a company and as individuals, we think through what we do, act differently and transform our business to drive better future for NTT DATA. Mission and Vision statements serve as a guide to achieve our aspirations.
NTT DATA uses information technology to create new paradigms and values, which help contribute to a more affluent and harmonious society.
- 1.We will do our utmost to serve our customers.
- 2.We will meet the challenges of our work with an active and positive spirit.
- 3.We will create a vital and vibrant company.
In 2005, in response to accelerating globalization, NTT DATA instituted a new Group Vision, which we termed Global IT Innovator. With IT at the core of our business, we aimed to comprehensively expand our operations to markets around the world. Our vision embraced two beliefs: “we could change IT to make it better” and “through IT we could change the world.” As a leading innovator in the field of IT, we set out to enable our clients to achieve their highest goals and aspirations.
In 2013, our growing operations include approximately 62,000 people in 35 countries working on the challenges that our clients face. To help accelerate our business growth in the decade ahead, we have instituted a new highly evolved definition of Global IT Innovator.
Our Group Vision contains three messages: (1) we build long-term relationships with our clients and enable them to reach their highest goals and aspirations; (2) we create evolving ecosystems through advanced technology; and (3) we enhance our creativity through the respect and encouragement of diversity at every level of our company. At NTT DATA, new challenges and the opportunity for greater progress in the decade ahead begin now.
We realize the dreams of our clients around the world through long-term relationships.
We develop evolving ecosystems with our clients through leading-edge technologies.
We enhance our creativity by respecting diversity.
An important step in working together and achieving the corporate transformation set out in our Group Vision is stating the values we esteem and seek to share. These values are as follows:
First, and above all else, we place the needs of our clients. We work continuously to understand your business and we strive to resolve every concern to your satisfaction. We feel responsibility to ensure your success and we let this obligation set the direction of our work and guide our actions.
We never settle for the status quo. Instead, with speed and foresight, we anticipate challenges that lay ahead. We consider the future of IT as well as the future of your business, work to enhance our ability to picture the future, and with our ecosystems, adapt to the changing business environment. In this way, we help you to meet your goals and create a brighter future for society.
We put great importance on enabling our employees to achieve their best through their work with each other. We believe that when a diverse group of individuals brings their unique world views together, shares their wisdom, and works toward a common goal, the results are extraordinary and far beyond what can be achieved by any one person.
Global Compliance Policy
Global Compliance Policy sets criteria that guide our daily actions with regard to ethics, laws, regulations, etc.
As of March 31, 2016
The NTT DATA Group is now moving forward with its Global One Team Initiative by combining the expertise and resources from Group companies in Japan and overseas as well as facilitating business collaborations across nations and companies that strengthen the NTT DATA Group’s worldwide brand power as “One NTT DATA”.
Our domestic and overseas companies are working in concert to construct the necessary support structure as quickly as possible in our transition from our previous role as a systems creator into a genuine global business partner that is leading the way to international business success.
With globally proven best practices, NTT DATA Group provides its clients with world-class solutions. Our vast experience in end-to-end solutions for diverse industries, on many different platforms, allows us to deliver measurable results that meet or exceed every expectation. Thanks to our knowledge and expertise with proven onsite, offsite and offshore methodologies and execution processes, we have established our leadership in the marketplace.
NTT DATA has built up a dominant position in the public administration field in Japan, building large-scale systems for government ministries and agencies and taking part in numerous other national projects. For local public agencies we provide support for creating various operation management systems for system optimization. We also contribute to the development of local communities by employing information technology in wide-area disaster and emergency medical information systems, and in nursing care support systems.
We develop and manage cross-industry, shared network systems, such as those managing exchange operations for financial institutions throughout Japan, which are helping corporate customers become more efficient. Our next-generation banking applications for shared accounting systems serving financial institutions are highly regarded, and are helping us expand our business in this area. Our comprehensive card settlement network service and a network service used by financial institutions to handle financial transactions, which are essential to payment solutions, are drawing traffic on a growing basis.
We provide International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)-compliant services, global consulting programs, and diverse solutions to brokerage firms, life and non-life insurance companies, and many other financial industry customers, as well as those in a wide range of industries including construction, real estate, manufacturing, logistics, retail, broadcasting, media, advertising, communications, transportation, and energy. In these ways we are building up a strong track record and know-how while contributing to customers as their business partner.
- NTT DATA Corporation
- NTT DATA Getronics Corporation
- NTT DATA i CORPORATION
- NTT DATA INTRAMART CORPORATION
- NTT DATA MSE CORPORATION
- NTT DATA WAVE CORPORATION
- JSOL Corporation
- NJK Corporation
- QUNIE CORPORATION
A compelling alternative to traditional IT services providers, we offer clients an advanced portfolio of application, business process, and infrastructure services.
We partner with a range of businesses and government agencies providing a flexible array of engagement options, including consulting, managed services, outsourcing, and the cloud.
Leveraging strong technical know-how, practical industry insights, and global reach, we relentlessly drive improvement across systems and processes while increasing business flexibility. We’re focused on getting faster results with less risk, so our clients can flex their businesses to respond to changing market dynamics and capitalize on growth opportunities.
NTT DATA is your innovation partner. We create sustainable added value for customers - starting with strategy, design and implementation - through to the continuous optimisation of IT-supported business processes.
We entered the Latin American market through the acquisition of the Value Team Group, a specialist in IT consulting and services. Today, NTT DATA provides a wide offering of customised services and end-to-end solutions. Our aim is to enable customers to grow and stand out from the competition by adopting innovative IT concepts and technologies. Through our capabilities, tools and industry insights, we deliver best-in-class technologies to meet customer business needs. Our experience and the high level capabilities of our professionals allow us to offer quality solutions for our customers, focused for specific markets.
Europe and Middle East
Over the past few years, we have expanded our IT service networks in Europe through the acquisition of a majority stake in itelligence, Cirquent, Value Team, Intelligroup and Keane.
NTT DATA Group offers best-in-class consulting services and enterprise solutions for industries in the manufacturing, banking, insurance, telecommunications, media, energy, retail, service and public sectors. Our consulting services range from business process consulting to conceptual design, implementation and integration, as well as the support, operation and maintenance of IT systems. Additional offerings include outsourcing, hosting and full-service solutions in the ERP environment. Thus we provide a portfolio of innovative solutions and services that are tailored to suit the entire life cycle of IT investment.
- NTT DATA Austria
- NTT DATA Danmark
- NTT DATA Germany
- NTT DATA Italy
- NTT DATA Middle East FZ LLC
- NTT DATA Romania
- NTT DATA Switzerland
- NTT DATA Turkey
- NTT DATA UK
- Everis Participaciones, S.L.
NTT DATA has a wealth of enterprise application experience across different domains such as manufacturing, financial, telecommunication, logistics, retail sale and public administration. We have been one of the leading providers of IT services & solutions including business consulting, software development and maintenance, testing in China.
In 2011, two subsidiaries, NTT DATA (CHINA) Co., Ltd. and Beijing NTT Data Systems Integration Co., Ltd. has been restricted to start the new entity as NTT DATA (CHINA) and aimed to strengthen local business in the Chinese market and create an enhanced structure for offshore department.
This restructuring will make efficient use of development resources not only for offshore projects commissioned from Japan, but also for local business. Unification of development and sales functions will enable swift and the efficient business development in response to the needs of local clients in China, making it even easier to actively market NTT DATA products to such customers.
We position APAC region as both an emerging market and the delivery resource pool to provide cost competitive and high quality service in our global strategy.
We address both multinational corporations and local client in this region. With our global capabilities, we support multinational corporations, primarily in insurance, automotive and electronics industries in rapidly growing APAC market. In addition, we offer our services to local clients in both financial and public sector by leveraging our accumulated experience in NTT DATA Group across the world.
Our IT service portfolio includes business consulting, design, implementation and operation & maintenance support. Our solution portfolio extends to Industrial package implementation, SAP, Business Intelligence, Financial Service, Cloud Service and Public infrastructures such as custom clearing, geographical information system and etc.
We efficiently provide our service across the globe around the clock through our Global Delivery Center in India, China and Vietnam. Our services are delivered by using highly trained and cost competitive resources through standardized methodologies.
- NTT DATA Asia Pacific
- NTT DATA Australia
- NTT DATA Global Delivery Services*
- PT. NTT DATA Indonesia
- NTT DATA Malaysia
- NTT DATA Myanmar
- NTT DATA Singapore
- NTT DATA Thailand
- NTT DATA Vietnam
- NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems
- NTT DATA Figtree Systems
- *Indian domestic sales business unit will report to NTT DATA Asia Pacific.
NTT DATA and itelligence have established one of the largest business applications and transformation consulting firms under the unified brand of NTT DATA Business Solutions, a globally formed group of complementary, full-service SAP solutions providers.
Operating as one global team, NTT DATA Business Solutions design, implement, operate and enhance business applications for organizations running SAP-centric solutions as their strategic IT platform. We are long-term partners who share a sense of mission in the success of our customers’ IT initiatives. We accompany the whole SAP solution lifecycle, which ranges from licensing, consulting and implementation to hosting and application management services to proprietary industry-specific SAP solutions.
NTT DATA Business Solution’s vision is to provide high-performance and high-value SAP solutions - based on our proven long-time experience and expertise - to every company around the world.