NTT DATA successfully outsourced all application testing for a global payments services company by creating a world class test centre of excellence.
Through the late 90s and early 2000s public transport fares in metropolitan Melbourne were paid for using magnetic stripe tickets, with a variety of paper tickets used on regional rail, bus, and coach services. The contract for the magnetic stripe system was coming to an end, and the client sought to introduce a smart card ticketing system that would operate across much of the state and process transactions and fare payments for a patronage of more than 450 million annual customers.
The scope of the system was to integrate fare payment for much of the state’s modes of public transportation: trams, metropolitan buses, metropolitan trains, and regional commuter belt buses and trains.
By 2011, NTT DATA had completed the massive conversion to the smart card ticketing system, spanning from Melbourne to major regional centres across Victoria. The ticketing system radiates up to 300 kilometres from Melbourne, making it one of the largest mass transit smart card systems in the world by geographical area.
An objective of the project was to integrate fare collection systems to allow customers to travel seamlessly throughout the public transport network with a single card across the various modes and transport operators. This included delivering all features, functions, and advantages inherent on a fixed wire solution to also execute on the mobile network. It was imperative to implement the new solution without disrupting fare collection and customers’ travel during implementation. The new system would also provide data that could be used by the government as an input to long-term transportation planning.
The project was intended to enable a single, smart card–based, ticketing system for public transportation throughout most of the state of Victoria. As with all projects of such magnitude, there were a series of other challenges that had to be met:
Ease of use: A single smart card to access most modes of transport in the Victorian transportation network
Consistency: Aligning business rules, capping calculations, zone overlaps, passenger concessions, etc., across each mode, both mobile and fixed
Purchasing convenience: Availability of smart cards at retail outlets, rail »stations, major tram stops and bus interchanges, and via phone and the Internet, along with the ability to top up cards for regular commuters
Transaction convenience: Ability to easily check a card’s value and add funds to the card at major tram stops, rail stations, and bus interchanges, and to establish automatic top up transactions
Equipment durability: The need for longer lifetimes for electronic devices often located in unattended environments
Value protection: Easy blocking or deactivation of registered »cards if cards are lost or stolen, and decreased cash-in-hand transactions
Reduction of ticket stock handling and costs: A longer shelf life for tickets through adoption of a plastic card system
NTT DATA established a project team in Melbourne to build the smart card ticketing system, while simultaneously establishing an operating company to develop the business processes, transport operator relationships, and knowledge of local fare structures that would enable continued maintenance of the system.
The team used off-the-shelf components and an open systems architecture to build the “back office” system with the goal of increasing future flexibility by being able to integrate new components when needed. The transaction clearing house was developed on technology successfully adopted in large transportation ticketing systems in Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the US.
The transition of customers, transport operators, transport supply organisations, and the transport authority itself to the client began in 2008 on buses in its regional city and progressively rolled out to a number of select regional bus networks. Rollout was completed in 2010 for regional bus networks and all modes in metropolitan Melbourne, with regional rail completing in 2013.
Today, the system operates across 13 zones of an Australian state and five transport modes, encompassing the metropolitan city’s rail, tram, and bus networks and on regional commuter rail and bus services. The network is made up of more than 480 trams, 265 train stations, 800 retail outlets and 2,400 buses.
The client carried out more 1 billion trips using the new product, more than $4 billion of funds have been processed, and over $2 billion of that is revenue collected. More than 12.8 million cards have been sold to local, interstate and international customers.
The new product enables the government to gather and analyse hundreds of types of data to improve transportation efficiency and planning. Data collected includes passenger type; fare statistics; methods of payment; location of journeys; routes and stops of each vehicle, including departure and arrival times; and number of customers dismounting vehicles at each stop. This valuable information will continue to help the government maintain and improve services to commuters throughout the state.
Customers touch on at a reader at the start of their journey and touch off at the end. The system calculates the best possible fare for the completed travel. The fare is then stored on the card and used to calculate the cost of further travel based on fare rules, such as applying a cap on a daily maximum spend within certain zone and time parameters.
The majority of cards (39%) are purchased at retail outlets, followed by regional and metropolitan train stations (34%), and vending machines at train stations and tram stops (14%). Customers can set up auto top up via an online account that links to their credit card or bank account. Auto top up automatically tops up the customer’s card with a predetermined amount set by the customer when the value on their cards drops below a certain threshold.
The delivery of this project was done by a globally distributed team and its implementation was done across the Asia-Pacific region.
The Vatican Apostolic Library has commissioned a project to create an online digital archive to preserve its manuscripts for future generations. This activity will form part of an enduring cultural legacy.
NTT DATA has agreed to participate in the Vatican Apostolic Library digitisation project, recognising that it is an endeavour that can be considered a major contribution to humanity. In April 2014, NTT DATA began working on the project, with plans to digitise approximately 3,000 handwritten manuscripts over the course of the next four years.
Through the project, high-definition images can be observed using a special viewer that has been built with NTT DATA’s digital archive solution technology, AMLAD. The viewer, which has interfaces for multiple types of devices, including tablets, provides easy access to brilliant images of these irreplaceable manuscripts.
The following website provides details on the scope and content of the Vatican Apostolic Library’s Digital Archiving Project.
Mar. 1, 2017
NTT DATA Corporation
NTT DATA Corporation (hereinafter called “NTT DATA”) has established the “AI & IoT Business Section” on March 1, 2017 as an expert organisation with know-how in analytics, AI, and edge computing technology*1 required by IoT society.
The “AI & IoT Business Section” consists of an expert team of 200 data analysts, data scientists, and consultants, as well as 1500 developers of embedded technologies. By taking full advantage of the unique know-how in server-side technology such as large-scale transaction processing, edge-side embedded software development technology for vehicle-installed devices and mobile devices, AI technology, and analytics that the NTT DATA and NTT DATA Group have cultivated over the years, we, along with our clients, will provide new value for end-users and society.
The “AI & IoT Business Section” aims to expand its sales of AI- and IoT-related business to the 50-billion-yen level by the year 2020.
With recent advancements in AI- and IoT-related technology, IoT society and next-generation automotive society are highly expected. Today, it has become possible to obtain and process real-time information in massive amounts from individual devices and sensors that are estimated to be several hundred billions, and it will be essential for each company to know how to use this information effectively to return profits as added value to end-users. Moreover, it is required to further accelerate the digital transformation of clients’ business while taking advantage of AI technology.
Overview of the new organisation
To swiftly deal with clients’ business transformation to adapt to changes over time, we established the “AI & IoT Business Section” as an expert organisation of AI and IoT technology.
The “AI & IoT Business Section” consists of an expert team of 200 analysts, data scientists, and consultants, as well as 1500 developers of embedded technologies. By taking full advantage and maximising the use of the unique achievements and know-how in AI- and IoT-related technology that NTT DATA Corporation Business Solutions Sector and NTT DATA Group have cultivated over the years, we will provide high added value not only to our clients but also to each end-user.
NTT DATA Group’s achievements and know-how of AI- and IoT-related technology
- 1 “Large-scale transaction processing technology on the server side” and “data collaboration platform construction technology” that have been cultivated throughout the history of large-scale system construction
- 2 “Embedded software development technology on the edge-side” that has been cultivated through the experiences of NTT DATA MSE, NTT DATA SBC, and NJK.
- 3 “Advanced analytical skills and the practical skill of AI technology, such as machine learning, and deep learning” that has been cultivated by the NTT DATA Big Data Business Promotion Office and NTT DATA Mathematical Systems Inc.
- 4 “Good coordination skills” to connect individual siloed*2 elements into one, as well as to connect each enterprise and industry
- 5 “The latest AI- & IoT-related technology” by NTT Laboratories.
To add our achievements and know-how, we will also provide solutions and services using next-generation technology including AI & IoT.
Newly provided value
- Providing IoT service to the manufacturing industry (from the edge-side to the server side, analytics, and network). With our achievements and know-how in software embedded development on the edge-side that we have been cultivating from experiences of vehicle-installed devices and mobile devices, NTT DATA supports clients in utilising a wide range IoT technology for realising their business strategy. We accelerate prototyping for proof-of-concept cases with IoT in the field of smart factories, SCM, and after-sales service that we have been promoting with our clients in the manufacturing industry, to develop them into concrete IoT solutions. Not only consistent system construction and operation from the edge-side to the server side, NTT DATA also supports clients in implementing IoT services such as analysis to utilise obtained information, IoT networking, and security. We aim to expand our business to utilise IoT and AI in the life sciences field at an early stage in the future.
- Providing AI services to contribute to our clients’ business value. By taking advantage of our achievements of more than 300 cases of big data analysis, as well as our AI technology such as “corevoTM,” NTT DATA provides AI services to contribute to our clients’ business value. With high expectations of AI technology, there has been a variety of machine learning frameworks from IT vendors; however, the skill, functional coverage area, and the method differ according to each client’s needs. NTT DATA provides the best methodology, machine learning framework for data analysis and prediction, and common base platform for each industry to construct ideally combined services for each user.
Future course of action
NTT DATA aims to further expand its services- and value-creation-related AI & IoT technology, and to expand sales in the field to the 50-billion-yen level by the year 2020
To make use of our experience in having diverse contact points, NTT DATA would like to continuously support our clients by bringing them business innovation and by creating new value as a digital innovation partner.
- *1 ”Edge computing technology” is a kind of technology to process large quantities of data at high speed by distributing the edge server that is located nearer to users than cloud.
- *2 “Siloed” is a condition where elements are reviewed or constructed by each task or each independent division of a company, and the overall optimizations as a company is not attempted to add value for clients.
- *“Corevo” is the trademark of NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION.
- *Other names of products, companies, and organisations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
For more information, please contact:
Business Solution Sector
NTT DATA Corporation
Tel: +081 50 5546 8595
|When:||28 April 2017|
|Where:||Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre|
NTT DATA is a proud gold sponsor of Agile Testing, Test Automation & BDD Sydney. Hosted by Testingmind, this event brings the best in Agile Testing and Automation with real time experience and thought leadership.
Key topic areas covered include:
The event features an inspiring line up of talks by field leaders in Agile Testing & Test Automation, including NTT DATA’s very own, Shobhit Garg. Shobhit is the Head of Testing Practice in the ANZ region and brings over 2 decades experience in Quality Assurance and Testing.
More information about the program and keynote speakers can be found at the Agile Testing, Test Automation & BDD Sydney Website. With just 100 seats available, be sure to register early.
|When:||21 March 2017 (8.00am and 7.30pm)|
|Where:||Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre|
The Salesforce World Tour Conference showcases a community of trailblazers, pioneers and innovators. This year NTT DATA will be joining the impressive list of technology innovators showcasing at the Customers Success Expo. It will be a chance to interact with our latest product demos and pick up some best practice advice from some of our most successful customers.
While you’re visiting us at the World Tour expo, make sure to check out the vast number of inspiring speakers and panel discussions, including a keynote address from Mark Hawkins, Saleforce’s CFO and Executive Vice President. Mark brings over 30 years’ leadership working with leading finance organisations at global software and technology companies including Autodesk, Logitech, Dell and Hewlett-Packard.
To register for the event, be sure to visit the Salesforce World Tour 2017 website. We look forward to seeing you there.
Technology has never been more crucial to providing customer value, driving competitive advantage and achieving operational and cost efficiencies. As a top 10 global IT services provider, NTT DATA is an IT innovator you can trust. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, our operations span across a network of 100,000 industry professionals, with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide.
With business in all states of Australia, NTT DATA provide a full suite of IT services to clients in the Public Sector, Transportation, Retail, Insurance and Financial Services industries. We work at all levels of the IT ecosystem, providing solutions for Big Data and Analytics, Application Development and Management, Enterprise Application Services, IT Outsourcing, CRM, and Quality Assurance and Testing.
As a partner to our clients, we devise strategies to remove the pain-points that inhibit growth, while developing cost-effective solutions, with the right technology mix, to meet the demands of an agile, digital economy.
A Rich History of Innovation
From our integral role in building Japan’s financial systems to helping advance safety in air transportation, NTT DATA has been a pioneer of social change for more than five decades.
"This region has the required potential to surge ahead in the IT services market place. In responding to it, we are determined to commit this market with a long term growth strategy. We can continue to make a difference in our societies by our unique and dynamic approach to business opportunities which are trending to grow in our region more than ever before."
Senior Vice President, NTT DATA Corporation
President and CEO of NTT DATA Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
October. 18, 2016
NTT DATA Corporation
Global IT Services provider, NTT DATA, has been recognised at #5 on the IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings Top100.
The Top 100 list is made up of the leading technology firms that derive more than one-third of their revenue from financial institutions. NTT DATA is recognised as one of the largest global enterprise technology companies measured by calendar year revenue globally earned from financial services.
The ranking truly reflects NTT DATA’s deep industry and technology expertise and various solutions for the financial services industry including banking, wealth management, capital markets, payments and card processor fields and insurance.
To view the FinTech report, visithttp://www.idc.com/download/finalrankings2016.pdf
ABOUT FINANCIAL INSIGHTS
IDC Financial Insights assists financial service businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers who serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. For more information, please visit www.idc.com/financial, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 508-620-5533. Visit the IDC Financial Insights Community at http://idc-community.com/financial.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with operations in more than 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
"I am delighted that itelligence is coordinating and bundling the SAP activities of the NTT DATA subsidiaries in the booming markets. This is a successful milestone for NTT DATA and itelligence on their joint path towards offering customers around the world top-quality, optimized IT solutions and SAP consulting."
Chairman of the Board itelligence (NTT DATA Group)
"In China's rapid economic development period, allocate global group resources rationally, deliver more effective services, advanced products and solutions to our new and existing clients. Centralizing each of service locations we are committed to providing full-service support and comprehensive development."
CEO of NTT DATA(China) Co., Ltd
"NTT DATA is the new powerful global IT Service Provider focused on IT Innovation. Through encompassing the rich history and deep expertise from each integrating company NTT DATA offers local knowledge and agility combined with global reach and size - the best of both worlds."
President and CEO of NTT DATA EMEA
"As the proven alternative for IT Services, NTT DATA helps companies of all sizes across all industries flex their business with our innovative solutions, global reach and thought leadership - delivered with an unparalleled culture for quality and client focus. -"
Senior Vice President, NTT DATA Corporation & CEO of NTT DATA, Inc.
"We contribute to the prosperity of customers and society through realizing innovation. We are developing cutting-edge services that anticipate trends in technology and strengthening system development capabilities. We are building a new structure to advance the integration and enhance the efficiency of its global operations. This new framework makes NTT DATA a true "global business partner" that brings the success of client’s global businesses through the provision of services to both local and global customers."
President and Chief Executive Officer of NTT DATA Corporation
Matters Protected by Copyright on this Web Site
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, the copyright of all documents, images, pictures, software, and other content provided on this Web site belongs to NTT DATA Thailand or to third parties that have granted rights thereof to NTT DATA Thailand. The handling or use of the said documents, images, pictures, software, and other works is subject to the following conditions.
- Works contained in this Web site may be displayed and may be reproduced by printing or other means only for personal nonprofit use by private individuals and for internal use by corporate and other organizations and bodies, subject to the condition that NTT DATA Thailand’s copyright notice must be affixed to all such reproductions. If usage conditions that differ from these are stated with regard to any works on this Web site, those conditions take precedence to these.
- Any use other than that described above is permitted only on condition that a written request is made in advance, and NTT DATA Thailand’s formal permission is obtained. Approval will be refused for any methods of use that may lead to misunderstanding on the part of third parties.
The names of NTT DATA Thailand’s products and services referred to on this Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of NTT DATA Thailand. The names of other companies, products, services, etc., are the trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.
With the exception of the permissions set out on this page, this Web site shall not be construed as granting permission for any other rights based on the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of NTT DATA Thailand or any third party.
The pages on this site have been designed so that they can be viewed with older versions of many browsers. However, browsers updated in line with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) specifications have special accessibility features, so visitors to this site with more up-to-date browsers will enjoy a better viewing experience.
The best service environment
- The latest version of Google Chrome for Windows 7 as of October 2015.
The recommended service environment
- The latest version of Firefox for Windows XP/Vista/7 as of October 2015, the latest version of Google Chrome for Windows XP/Vista as of October 2015, and Internet Explorer Version 9 for Windows Vista/7
- Safari 5.x for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
The minimum service environment
- Internet Explorer 8, 7, and 6 for Windows XP/Visat/7
- Flash Player 10 or later has to be installed.
Adobe Flash Player
Allows you to view animation and other content made with Adobe Flash as well as other compatible content.
Allows you to view and print content provided in PDF files.
This site aims to be an attractive yet accessible site that can be used by as many people as possible. It therefore makes use of the latest in web expression technologies and methods. NTT DATA Thailand intends to continue working to make the site as accessible as possible, based on the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, the Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities Information and communications equipment, software and services Part 3: Web content (JIS X 8341-3), and the Guidelines for Designing Accessible Web Content on the Internet announced at the fifth session of the Joint Meeting of the IT Strategy Council and the IT Strategy Headquarters, as well as other standards.
Linking to the NTT DATA Thailand Web site
Operators of other Web sites are, as a general rule, free to include links to this Web site. However, NTT DATA Thailand assumes no responsibility for the content of any third-party sites linked to or from this site. The scope of this Web site is limited to pages with the domain name “nttdata.com” . Links to pages outside this scope should be made only after confirming the policy of the respective sites.
The following practices are strictly forbidden.
- 1.Linking to this site from a site with content slanderous of or otherwise injurious to the company or its products or harmful to its reputation.
- 2.Linking to this site from a site with content that goes against the public order and morals.
- 3.Linking to this site from a site containing illegal content, or involved in or likely to be involved in illegal activity.
- 4.Using a frame or other means to disguise the fact that the displayed content is from this site.
Using the NTT DATA Corporate Logo
When using the NTT DATA corporate logo GIF for making links to this site, please observe the following use conditions and guidelines.
Corporate Logo Use Conditions
Use of the NTT DATA corporate logo shall constitute agreement to abide by the following conditions.
- The logo GIF shall be used only for linking to the NTT DATA Web site.
- The user shall acknowledge the rights of NTT DATA to the logo and shall make no claims regarding those rights.
- Use of the NTT DATA logo to link to this site does not entitle the owner of the linking Web site to any privilege or consideration by NTT DATA, nor shall any such representation be made.
- The logo GIF shall be used exactly in the form provided, without making any alterations.
- NTT DATA reserves the right to discontinue allowing the use of its corporate logo at any time, and has the right to alter its shape and design.
Linking from the Company Name
Use the following HTML code when linking from the company name.
<a href="http://th.nttdata.com/">NTT DATA Thailand</a>
Please use a proper form of the company name in the link: NTT DATA Thailand.
Other Points to Note
The content of the NTT DATA Thailand Web site is subject to change or deletion without prior notice. The use conditions given here may be changed without prior notice. In case of such change, the user shall be responsible for following the new conditions. Before reproducing this Web site in books, magazines or other printed materials, or in a CD-ROM or other recording media, please contact us.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web site, NTT DATA Thailand is not responsible for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors herein. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
This website, NTT DATA Thailand, is owned and operated by NTT DATA Thailand, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corporation, a Japanese corporation.
NTT DATA Thailand’s Personal Information Protection Policy
NTT DATA Thailand recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding of its customers’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, NTT DATA Thailand has established the Personal Information Protection Policy described below and ensures that all its officers, employees, and business partners thoroughly understand and fully comply with the Policy.
- 1.Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Information
- 1.Personal information shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal information collected is limited, and, the information shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
- 2.Personal information collected by NTT DATA Thailand shall not be provided to third parties without prior express consent of the customers, except as required by law or regulation.
- 3.NTT DATA Thailand may entrust customers’ personal information with authorized third parties. In all such cases, NTT DATA Thailand shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract,etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
- 2.Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
NTT DATA Thailand shall accommodate requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, etc. of customers’ personal information promptly within a reasonable scope.
- 3.Implementation of Security Measures
NTT DATA Thailand implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefor.
- 4.Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Information
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information, NTT DATA Thailand’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle personal information comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
- 5.Continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
NTT DATA Thailand makes continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of personal information as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
- 6.Inquiries as to Personal Information
NTT DATA Thailand will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope. Please contact NTT DATA Thailand’s customer service.
President and Chief Executive Officer
NTT DATA Thailand may revise the Policy set out above and issue notification of all revisions on this website.
This is an English translation of the official version of the Policy, which has been published in Japanese.
The Use of Information Requested from Users of This Website
This website is operated for the purpose of providing information about NTT DATA Thailand. Certain parts of the site request its visitors to provide personal information for the following purposes of:
- Responding and answering to inquiries;
- Delivering NTT DATA Thailand’s public relations magazine INFORIUM; and
- Delivering news releases.
Please note that it may be necessary, for the above purposes, to provide such information to a third party to enable it to provide answer and delivery services directly to the site visitors.
- 1.Purposes of information provision to a third party
- a)NTT DATA Thailand may, for the above purposes, disclose personal information provided at the discretion of the site visitors. Except in this case, it shall not provide such information to a third party without the prior consent of the site visitors. However, the following cases of b) and c) will make an exception.
- b)In the case where the provision of such information is ordered by the court or governmental agencies, national or local, in accordance with the stipulation of laws or regulations.
- c)In the case where it is necessitated for the purpose of protection of rights, property, security, etc. of the site visitors and NTT DATA Thailand.
- 2.Items of personal information
- Names, company names, section names, posts of assignment, addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, and e-mail addresses
- 3.Means or media of provision
- Internet delivery
- Provision in writing or through other media
- 4.Party to which personal information is provided
- The party designated by NTT DATA Thailand
- 5.Contract with the preceding party on handling personal information
- A contract has been made between NTT DATA Thailand and the party on the handling of personal information.
Please note that if we are provided with inaccurate personal information by the site visitors, we may be unable to respond to their inquiries, etc.
Use of this website is the responsibility of the user. NTT DATA Thailand accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damage arising from any information obtained from this website or from other linked websites.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
This website is administered by NTT DATA Thailand.
Notwithstanding the fact that this site can be accessed from countries worldwide that have laws different from those of Japan, both the users of this site and NTT DATA agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and ordinances of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government regarding the use of this site.
NTT DATA makes no statement or indication whatsoever on this site concerning such matters as the appropriateness of the content of this site to the environments of the persons who access it. Access to this site is at the free will of the persons who access it, and responsibility for use of the site lies with them.
To enhance the convenience of the users of this website, some pages send data files in the form of cookies to users’ computers, but this is not used by NTT DATA Thailand to obtain personal information from users.